- I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- I don't want to receive emails from this system. What can I do?
- I've lost my password. What should I do?
- The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Check and update your company's listing - 'Account'
- Search for potential partners - 'Search'
- Send a message to connect
Note: you can search for a company by typing in the first few letters in the Search box.
Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- Pasting text from some word processing applications sometimes fails - try pasting into a simple text program first, then copying into the system
- Only upload images with filetype .gif, .jpg or .png, maximum size 1Mb (ideally less than 50Kb)
- After making changes, always click Save at the end of the page
I don't want to receive email alerts from this system. What can I do?
- Open your Account and click your name at the left of the page to open your personal details edit form
- Check the 'Disable emails' box
- Click Save at the end of the form
Messages sent to you by other users will appear in your main Messages area, and in threads in the Message tab of your meetings.
I've lost my password. What should I do?
Click 'Forgotten your password' on the scheduler homepage and follow the online instructions. The system will generate a new password and send it to you - once you have logged in you may change this password to one of your choice in 'Account'.
The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
Please contact Natasha Sim email@example.com.